- They were Awesome!We had our rear window bust out in our expdition. We called our insurance and they hooked us up with Speedy Glass. Shannon helped me at the counter and her customer service was superb. The shop person did who was also a lady did a great job and had my rear window replaced the next day.Angela C.
- Customer ServiceWhenI scheduled my service the customer service agent was very professional, asked many questions regarding the type of features my windshield had. About 30 minutes after our call ended another agent called asking the same questions. Very repetitive. I was told it would take 1.5 to 2 hours so I planned my day accordingly. It ended up being 3 hours. When I picked up my vehicle the agent at the counter was very nice. Upon getting to my car I noticed blue tape on the vehicle. I called and was told to leave it on for 24 hours and to not go through any car washes. This should have been explained when i received my keys. Overall the experience was ok.Suzy Thompson
- Fabulous place!Shannon you are awesome! The service was fast and I left with a high quality windshield.Clem Merrill
- High quality service, professional and friendly!Shannon and the guys at Speedy did an awesome job right from the time Shannon picked up the phone amnd all the way through the replacement and subsequent repair of my windshield. Much better service than your competitors!John Powers
- Experience and high qualityGot a rock chip while driving our sons new car / stopped by speedy auto glass. They were very helpful and had the chip fixed for us in less than hour. Would recommend them to anyone who needs quick repair.Karin Strunger
- These guys are awesome!!Easy to schedule an appointment. Great, prompt top quality service!Melissa H
Windshield Repair in Anchorage, AK
Scott Stapley has been with the company for 9 years, now serving as our branch manager. He leads a team of technicians with five years of experience each. Whatever your vehicle needs for glass, our Huffman Speedy Glass team can assist.
Even if you're outside of Anchorage city limits, like in Kenai or Seward, our team can still help. Gives us a call to make sure we can find a solution for your glass problem.
Visit the branch in the strip mall at the corner of Old Seward and Huffman, right behind Carl's Jr. The team can also come to you with our mobile service, should you be unable to come in.Browse Our Services